CorrLinks Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Technical Support
Is this your business?

CorrLinks Customer Service Overview

• CorrLinks Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    92% phone 8% email
  • The best phone number to call CorrLinks is 8777779154. 17% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as CorrLinks may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, first and last name or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact CorrLinks Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 777-9154
CCPA
Total calls: 5 321 Issues resolved: 45 Last call: Jul 20, 2024

Corrlinks is a popular service that enables electronic communication between inmates and their contacts outside of correctional facilities.To reach Corrlinks customer service, you can call them at 1-877-777-9154, which is available 24/7 to assist you. By contacting Corrlinks on their dedicated customer support phone number, you can directly address any inquiries, concerns, or support needs related to Corrlinks. The dedicated customer service team of Corrlinks is committed to providing prompt assistance and addressing your requirements effectively.

To contact Corrlinks support through their website, simply visit their website and navigate to the customer support section. Look for a drop-down menu where you can select the reason for your inquiry. By choosing the appropriate reason from the list, you can expect to receive the most relevant answer to your query. If your specific reason is not listed, there is an option to select "My issue is not listed." This will direct you to a page where you can provide a detailed explanation of your concern, along with your name and email address.

After submitting the form, you can anticipate a response from a staff member who will address your inquiry. Contacting Corrlinks support via their website ensures a straightforward process for seeking assistance and obtaining answers to your questions.

Corrlinks does not provide a live chat feature for customer support at this time. However, there are other methods available to seek assistance - you can choose to either contact their customer service by phone or submit your concern through their website. When contacting them by phone, you can directly speak with a representative who will assist you with your inquiries or concerns.

On the other hand, if you prefer to submit your concern through their website, you can fill out a form detailing your issue. While live chat is not an option, Corrlinks' customer service team is dedicated to providing the best possible support and helping you in the most effective way they can.

PissedConsumer Club

CorrLinks Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Guest-5970879
No live customer service n due to mistake you say there is no refund tht I can get for putting on wrong email acct so why keep emailing me?
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I put money on wrong email acct and the customer service number doesn't work so I had to email to ask to ve refunded and I was told that I can't get a refund thts poor service.

Izabelle Roa
I can't login to my account
1.4

Hasn't been good at all an now I'm locked outta my app cause of being so called logged in to the maximum amounts !! Sad that you can't go past that small part especially when a person spend a lot of money with you guys !

Faithfully!! I also have money on my account an I can't spend it like y'all just gonna take my money !! There must be a way around this *** my husband is worried!! Yesterday was my birthday an I didn't enjoy myself at all !!

Due to the fact I couldn't communicate with my loved one !! Please write back I definitely wouldn't invite nobody to get corrlinks ...

Guest-5894572
To renew my account and change my password.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Sucks, been trying to renew my account but you need to login and reset my password . They send my link to do so it doesnt work. This has been going on for a week

Account R Plq
Monopoly BOP comtact
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Why would they care about customer service? They have a Federal Government Contact with the BOP.

Horrible. These poor excuses for humans need to be regulated and watched! All if them! GTL, JPay, AccessCorrections, Corrlinks.

They are ride on the backs of the families of the incarcerated. I hope they rot in ***

How Good is CorrLinks's Customer Service?

Frankie y
Frankie y
Feels Disappointed | Jul 11, 2024

The number on this site is NOT for corrlinks it is for Mass Mutual Insurance Company. You are only able to reach corrlinks by email. It is very frustrating because they do NOT respond in a timely manner.

Naythan Ikq
Naythan Ikq
Feels Disappointed | Jul 07, 2024

Didn’t get ahold of anyone
No one has emailed me back either.
I’m missing my emails that are being sent to me
Why?

Lalita Dow
Lalita Dow
Feels Satisfied | Jul 03, 2024

I think this is great way to communicate with love one's

Antoino Zkj
Antoino Zkj
Feels Disappointed | Jun 26, 2024

Will not let me add money and didn't give me my 2weeks for free

Sandra N Hzu
Sandra N Hzu
Feels Disappointed | Jun 22, 2024

Can get in touch with anyone! You’re not help at all!

SAMANTHA G Qha

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CorrLinks?

Account Question:

• “Sign in won't work”
  • “New phone and forgot password”
  • “Account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need assistance”
  • “How to add a inmate”
  • “Checking to see about my yearly payment'”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My app won't work correctly”
  • “System will not accept my card”
  • “Can mu husband give me access to his email acc”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money from account”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund of monies on account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Money missing”
  • “Payment”
  • “I deposited 10.00 and its not on my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate my phone”
  • “I want to cancel my subscription with refund”
  • “To renew my account and change my password.”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Talk to a person in customer service”
  • “Need to speak to customer service”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my $6 I just paid”
  • “My son has not received my messages”
  • “Want to know why inmate cannot recieve emails at this time”

Cards Question:

• “I need to chagnge my credit card”
  • “Add a card”
  • “Card issues”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site will not load for sending money”
  • “Website will not let me sign in”
  • “App not working”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my emailI change my email”
  • “Need to change address”
  • “I need to change my email”

Other Question:

• “Trying to send money”
  • “Problems with video app”
  • “Having trouble adding inmate”

Compare CorrLinks To

2.2
LinkedIn
5172 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about CorrLinks? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup