Contact CorrLinks Customer Service
CorrLinks Phone Numbers and Emails
How to Contact?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 3 855||Issues resolved: 35||Last call: Oct 3, 2023|
What Is the Corrlinks Customer Service Phone Number?
Corrlinks is a popular service that enables electronic communication between inmates and their contacts outside of correctional facilities.To reach Corrlinks customer service, you can call them at 1-877-777-9154, which is available 24/7 to assist you. By contacting Corrlinks on their dedicated customer support phone number, you can directly address any inquiries, concerns, or support needs related to Corrlinks. The dedicated customer service team of Corrlinks is committed to providing prompt assistance and addressing your requirements effectively.
How Can I Contact Corrlinks Support via the Website?
To contact Corrlinks support through their website, simply visit their website and navigate to the customer support section. Look for a drop-down menu where you can select the reason for your inquiry. By choosing the appropriate reason from the list, you can expect to receive the most relevant answer to your query. If your specific reason is not listed, there is an option to select "My issue is not listed." This will direct you to a page where you can provide a detailed explanation of your concern, along with your name and email address.
After submitting the form, you can anticipate a response from a staff member who will address your inquiry. Contacting Corrlinks support via their website ensures a straightforward process for seeking assistance and obtaining answers to your questions.
Can I Get Corrlinks Help Center via Live Chat?
Corrlinks does not provide a live chat feature for customer support at this time. However, there are other methods available to seek assistance - you can choose to either contact their customer service by phone or submit your concern through their website. When contacting them by phone, you can directly speak with a representative who will assist you with your inquiries or concerns.
On the other hand, if you prefer to submit your concern through their website, you can fill out a form detailing your issue. While live chat is not an option, Corrlinks' customer service team is dedicated to providing the best possible support and helping you in the most effective way they can.
How Good is CorrLinks's Customer Service?
O really it's a good set up
They were great in responding to my question and they were very fast aswell
Twice now I've been ripped off. $12.00 within a year. To through!!!!! Time for BBB to be informed. Very poor business ethics to be affiliated with multiple State representation. So Pissed, no Really.
There are emails missing emails are coming in days later sometimes not at all .
I tried to contact them I do not have any contact information. I emailed them and they have failed to respond.
They told me the account is all set thank god
Summary of CorrLinks Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call CorrLinks?
- “Trying to add money to my account”
- “Forgot my password”
- “Help setting up account for my mother”
Request for Information Question:
- “I need more information”
- “Questions on f”
- “To find out why I paid $8.44 and am not able to send texts”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I am a former inmate at Edgefield Camp that was released on 9/5/23. I need access to some emails that I sent for a legal matter. How can I access them or get a copy?”
- “Not working”
- “Refund my money from my account”
- “Refund my money”
- “Get refund”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Using a friends debit card”
- “I just set it up it charged me $9.98 but it says there is no money in the account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Having trouble renewing my account”
- “Trying to renew my premier account”
- “Customer service have a few questions”
- “Trying to get new services”
- “I'm unable to use My service ir says Error used máxima devices.”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Where is my $9.23 I just paid”
- “Where is my $6 I just paid”
- “Person said they sent email I haven't received it”
- “My card was charged twice for one transaction”
- “My husband's credit card won't allow me to re-charge my account”
- “Need add J to my name. Credit card.”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Getting really mad with your website”
- “App not working”
- “Difficulty using the website”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “I need to change my email”
- “Won't let me change my contact info”
- “Return funds”
- “Unable to upgrade to premium”
- “Can't get help”
Compare CorrLinks To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.