CorrLinks Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Technical Support
Is this your business?

CorrLinks Customer Service Overview

• CorrLinks Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    92% phone 8% email
  • The best phone number to call CorrLinks is 8777779154. 16% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as CorrLinks may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, first and last name or order id.

View full overview ›

How to Contact CorrLinks Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 777-9154
CCPA
Total calls: 5 189 Issues resolved: 43 Last call: Jun 21, 2024

Corrlinks is a popular service that enables electronic communication between inmates and their contacts outside of correctional facilities.To reach Corrlinks customer service, you can call them at 1-877-777-9154, which is available 24/7 to assist you. By contacting Corrlinks on their dedicated customer support phone number, you can directly address any inquiries, concerns, or support needs related to Corrlinks. The dedicated customer service team of Corrlinks is committed to providing prompt assistance and addressing your requirements effectively.

To contact Corrlinks support through their website, simply visit their website and navigate to the customer support section. Look for a drop-down menu where you can select the reason for your inquiry. By choosing the appropriate reason from the list, you can expect to receive the most relevant answer to your query. If your specific reason is not listed, there is an option to select "My issue is not listed." This will direct you to a page where you can provide a detailed explanation of your concern, along with your name and email address.

After submitting the form, you can anticipate a response from a staff member who will address your inquiry. Contacting Corrlinks support via their website ensures a straightforward process for seeking assistance and obtaining answers to your questions.

Corrlinks does not provide a live chat feature for customer support at this time. However, there are other methods available to seek assistance - you can choose to either contact their customer service by phone or submit your concern through their website. When contacting them by phone, you can directly speak with a representative who will assist you with your inquiries or concerns.

On the other hand, if you prefer to submit your concern through their website, you can fill out a form detailing your issue. While live chat is not an option, Corrlinks' customer service team is dedicated to providing the best possible support and helping you in the most effective way they can.

PissedConsumer Club

1.5 / 5
Poor
Sammii G
Pic code

It's good, but I've been having issues. I'm trying to get a person-in-custody identification code. How can I do that?

Izabelle Roa
I can't login to my account
1.4

Hasn't been good at all an now I'm locked outta my app cause of being so called logged in to the maximum amounts !! Sad that you can't go past that small part especially when a person spend a lot of money with you guys !

Faithfully!! I also have money on my account an I can't spend it like y'all just gonna take my money !! There must be a way around this *** my husband is worried!! Yesterday was my birthday an I didn't enjoy myself at all !!

Due to the fact I couldn't communicate with my loved one !! Please write back I definitely wouldn't invite nobody to get corrlinks ...

Guest-5894572
To renew my account and change my password.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Sucks, been trying to renew my account but you need to login and reset my password . They send my link to do so it doesnt work. This has been going on for a week

Account R Plq
Monopoly BOP comtact
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Why would they care about customer service? They have a Federal Government Contact with the BOP.

Horrible. These poor excuses for humans need to be regulated and watched! All if them! GTL, JPay, AccessCorrections, Corrlinks.

They are ride on the backs of the families of the incarcerated. I hope they rot in ***

How Good is CorrLinks's Customer Service?

SAMANTHA G Qha
SAMANTHA G Qha
Feels Satisfied | Jun 14, 2024

No one help me

Shekia Oyy
Shekia Oyy
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

Couldn’t understand what they were doing and saying

Alexius Cfl
Alexius Cfl
Feels Satisfied | Apr 15, 2024

Great experience

Randy G Ihc
Randy G Ihc
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

I can't answer this question because no one from Corrlinks has contacted me yet.

Cammeron Xzx
Cammeron Xzx
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

Can't get any help on deleting old #s to start a new account which I've already paid for an account.

Carmelle Wss
Carmelle Wss
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

I’m sure this isn’t really CorrLinks fault but the fact that my friend and I are being targeted, I feel it’s becoming a race issue within the facility itself at FCI Cumberland! They’re incompetent and abuse their power ! Leaving inmates and families hurt as well! So CorrLinks should find a way to help when these facilities don’t feel like delivering our messages because we pay for these services

Summary of CorrLinks Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CorrLinks?

Account Question:

• “Forgot my password”
  • “Premier account”
  • “Get info on why I keep getting a removal on my acct”

Request for Information Question:

• “Assistance”
  • “My verification code isn't working”
  • “Need help adding funds”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Having trouble connecting video app”
  • “Cant connect”
  • “Someone broke into my accounts and blocked”

Refund Question:

• “Refund .the service is not working for me.”
  • “Refund money from account”
  • “For refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I can't deposit money”
  • “Payment”
  • “Double charged”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate my phone”
  • “I want to cancel my subscription with refund”
  • “To renew my account and change my password.”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Need to speak to customer service”
  • “Service cut off”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Want to know why inmate cannot recieve emails at this time”
  • “My son has not received my messages”
  • “My cousin is attempting to call me from a federal prison in Beaumont, Texas and he said my phone rings, but I never received the call.”

Cards Question:

• “I need to chagnge my credit card”
  • “Add a card”
  • “Card issues”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website will not let me sign in”
  • “App not working”
  • “Websites isn't working, I keep saying error, my information not right for four day.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change my emailI change my email”
  • “Need to change address”
  • “I need to change my email”

Other Question:

• “Cant add money”
  • “Pic code”
  • “I can't send a message”

Compare CorrLinks To

2.2
LinkedIn
5048 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about CorrLinks? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup