CorrLinks Phone Numbers and Emails

Most Popular Number:

(877) 777-9154
CCPA
Total calls: 4 697 Issues resolved: 42 Last call: Mar 1, 2024

What Is the Corrlinks Customer Service Phone Number?

Corrlinks is a popular service that enables electronic communication between inmates and their contacts outside of correctional facilities.To reach Corrlinks customer service, you can call them at 1-877-777-9154, which is available 24/7 to assist you. By contacting Corrlinks on their dedicated customer support phone number, you can directly address any inquiries, concerns, or support needs related to Corrlinks. The dedicated customer service team of Corrlinks is committed to providing prompt assistance and addressing your requirements effectively.

How Can I Contact Corrlinks Support via the Website?

To contact Corrlinks support through their website, simply visit their website and navigate to the customer support section. Look for a drop-down menu where you can select the reason for your inquiry. By choosing the appropriate reason from the list, you can expect to receive the most relevant answer to your query. If your specific reason is not listed, there is an option to select "My issue is not listed." This will direct you to a page where you can provide a detailed explanation of your concern, along with your name and email address.

After submitting the form, you can anticipate a response from a staff member who will address your inquiry. Contacting Corrlinks support via their website ensures a straightforward process for seeking assistance and obtaining answers to your questions.

Can I Get Corrlinks Help Center via Live Chat?

Corrlinks does not provide a live chat feature for customer support at this time. However, there are other methods available to seek assistance - you can choose to either contact their customer service by phone or submit your concern through their website. When contacting them by phone, you can directly speak with a representative who will assist you with your inquiries or concerns.

On the other hand, if you prefer to submit your concern through their website, you can fill out a form detailing your issue. While live chat is not an option, Corrlinks' customer service team is dedicated to providing the best possible support and helping you in the most effective way they can.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Account R Plq
Monopoly BOP comtact
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Why would they care about customer service? They have a Federal Government Contact with the BOP.

Horrible. These poor excuses for humans need to be regulated and watched! All if them! GTL, JPay, AccessCorrections, Corrlinks.

They are ride on the backs of the families of the incarcerated. I hope they rot in ***

Guest-5166485
Needs to fix my account
1.1

I just needed to get into my messaging but now I can't talk to my wife cause it's not letting me in so yeah it was really good when I first started but not anymore

Guest-4964842
I've paid for subscription twice already and Im not able to send messages to my Love o and Corrlink keep say I don't have money in my account emailed Corrlink a pics of both payments same result

Very bad paid for subscription twice can't use it NEVER again wouldn't recommend to anyone my 1st time never use this again

Treasure Pqn
Cant add a phone number
3.0

Can't get any customer service period. I have tried the so called number it just disconnected me and emailed twice no response. Very poor serviceno

How Good is CorrLinks's Customer Service?

Randy G Ihc
Randy G Ihc
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

I can't answer this question because no one from Corrlinks has contacted me yet.

Cammeron Xzx
Cammeron Xzx
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

Can't get any help on deleting old #s to start a new account which I've already paid for an account.

Carmelle Wss
Carmelle Wss
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

I’m sure this isn’t really CorrLinks fault but the fact that my friend and I are being targeted, I feel it’s becoming a race issue within the facility itself at FCI Cumberland! They’re incompetent and abuse their power ! Leaving inmates and families hurt as well! So CorrLinks should find a way to help when these facilities don’t feel like delivering our messages because we pay for these services

Fredrick S Adi
Fredrick S Adi
Feels Satisfied | Feb 19, 2024

I haven’t talk to anyone yet

Jenika Yla
Jenika Yla
Feels Neutral | Feb 11, 2024

I have yet Bern able to use my corrlinks messages and my premium account is good until Jan 2025. Guess I got scammed again

Viraaj Dzo

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call CorrLinks?

Account Question:

• “I accidentally blocked a inmate”
  • “Can't log in”
  • “To make sure I'm sign up right”

Request for Information Question:

• “How do I answer an inmate?”
  • “Need help in signing up on corrlinks”
  • “Need help with corrlinks”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Identification code not working”
  • “Would like to connect to this website”
  • “Code does not work”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I can't get to the page where I can recharge my account.”
  • “They Took My Money”
  • “Want to pay my bill?”

Refund Question:

• “Get refund”
  • “Refund money from account”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my subscription”
  • “I want to cancel my card”
  • “Renew acount”

Staff Question:

• “Need to speak to customer service”
  • “Service cut off”
  • “Trying to get new services”

Cards Question:

• “Add a card”
  • “Card issues”
  • “It won't accept my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Inmate didn't receive funds”
  • “Didn't get credit into my account”
  • “Didn't get a email to verify my account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Websites isn't working, I keep saying error, my information not right for four day.”
  • “Getting really mad with your website”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to change address”
  • “I need to change my email”
  • “Won't let me change my contact info”

Other Question:

• “Can't send messages”
  • “Put funds to an inmate”
  • “My video visit not showing up”

Compare CorrLinks To

1.8
Instagram image
19271 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about CorrLinks? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup